Residential Program Manager
The Transformation Project is looking for a Residential Program Manager (RPM) to join our dynamic team passionate about providing supportive housing with structured programming for men transitioning out of corrections.
We encourage anyone with a criminal background and/or in sustained recovery to apply.
Our RPM will be the primary source of support for our residents. Our ideal candidate will be a spiritually mature Christian who feels called to mentor and minister to men transitioning out of corrections. Our RPM must lead by example, be self-disciplined, consistent, open-minded, a good problem-solver, compassionate, insightful, discerning, reliable, supportive, encouraging, and exercise good judgement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote faith, integrity, sobriety, and health;
- Provide oversight and conduct residence’s daily business;
- Coordinate all move-ins, graduations and dismissals;
- Conduct or delegate all drug screenings;
- Be physically present in-house during scheduled shifts;
- Conduct orientation of new residents;
- Maintain accurate records;
- Complete forms, reports, and questionnaires required by Residential Program Director;
- Support residents in following house rules and guidelines;
- Monitor safety of residents and report safety issues to Residential Program Director in a timely manner;
- Understand and implement emergency procedures;
- Help residents connect to appropriate resources based on individual plans and goals;
- Schedule, conduct, and document meetings with residents;
- Attend team management meetings as necessary;
- Participate in recovery coaching and/or other skills development training as requested;
- Report any maintenance issues to supervisor;
- Maintain and update emergency contact information for each resident;
- Conduct weekly inventory of residence (food and house supplies);
- Assign chores to each resident (cleaning, shopping, etc.);
- Ensure each resident is doing his laundry at least once a week;
- Develop and implement food program; and
- Other duties assigned by Program Director or Board of Directors.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
AbilityAbility to identify, report, and follow instructions;
Ability to manage priorities;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Excellent interpersonal skills;
Good time management skills;
Self-motivated and able to work independently;
Must be at least 21 years old;
Must have daily use of reliable vehicle;
Must be available by phone for daily contact.
Schedule: Live-in position with nights and weekends required with some flexibility around daytime work and/or school.
Education: High School Diploma or GED: valid Maine driver’s license.
Salary: Monthly salary/stipend
Benefits: Separate apaptment, utilities included.
- E-Mail a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
- Mail a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to:
RPM Search Committee
The Transformation Project
907 Main Street
Westbrook, ME 04092
The Transformation Project is a Maine 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to see Jesus Christ transform lives and better our communities by offering reentry opportunities.